29th Annual Partyfest!
- Date: Wednesday, April, 5th, 2017
- Place: Dallas Market Hall – Main Hall Map to Dallas Market Hall
- Times: 11a-4p Trade Show/Silent Auction/Educational Seminars
- Silent Auction: Beneficiary TBD
- Attendee Cost: COMPLIMENTARY for all registered industry guests!
- Free Parking free lot shuttles provided by Roadrunner Charters
- Click here for exhibitor application form
- Click here to register as an attendee only
- Click here to view booth layout
- Click here to view 2016 exhibitors
What is Partyfest?
The 29th Annual Partyfest “Spring Showcase” is the largest one-day exhibition & trade show of its kind held in the Southwest… a spectacular one-day event featuring over 200 of D/FW’s top party & event suppliers. Check out the hottest industry trends while networking with the pros. Educational seminars, food & beverage samplings, silent auction & exciting new product demonstrations will be highlighted throughout the day to help YOU plan your next special event. MARK YOUR CALENDAR!!! Partyfest “Where Great Parties Begin!”
Who is Exhibiting?
D/FW’s Finest…Caterers, Multi-Purpose Facilities, Party Ranches, Hotels, Party & Event Rentals, Interactive Games, Casino, DJ’s & Karaoke, Live Bands, Unique Entertainers, Event Staffing, Ad-Specialties & Gift Items, Florists, Restaurants, Audio Visual, Photographers, Props, Decor, Tents, Staging, Sound & Lighting, Transportation and much more.
Who is Invited?
Over 10,000 personal invitations are sent directly to D/FW’s top producing businesses, corporate meeting planners, social party planners, concierges, wedding planners, association planners and industry affiliated organizations. Invitations are also extended to anyone who’s planning a party or event in the Dallas Fort Worth area. This is D/FW’s premier showcase of unique ideas for planning the perfect event!
2017 Celebrity Speakers TBD
Educational Seminars are CSEP, CMP, CTA & CWP Accredited. Seating is limited, so get there early!
Partyfest is Proudly Sponsored by:
The Dallas Convention & Visitors Bureau, D/FW Chapter-Meeting Professionals International,International Special Events Society-Dallas Chapter, Texas Meetings + Events Magazine, Texas Association of Event and Convention Professionals, D/FW Chapter-Hospitality Sales Marketing Association, PattyStern.Com, Onstage Systems, Corporate Concierge Inc. and Superior Expo Services.